CFM-B2F(business to factory)&24-Hour Lead Time
Our online shop is available for
Event Display Products
Fitted Table Covers
Standard Table Covers
Stretch Table Covers
EZ Tube Popup Display
EZ Tube Banner Stand
Fabric Popup Displays
Step and Repeat Backdrop
Tension Fabric Display
Other Trade Show Displays
Custom Pole Flags
Double sided banner
Double sided printing flag
Headwear & Fashions
Custom Printed Arm Sleeve
Custom Printed Bandanas
Custom Printed Headwear
Custom Printed Scarves
Do you want to know how stock markets tumbled across the board in Europe and the United States on Friday? Do you want to know the transmission ability of novel coronavirus mutant O’Micron? Do...
by admin on 11-30-21
1. Recently, a new mutant strain of novel coronavirus has been found in South Africa, and the number of cases has increased rapidly. The Health and Safety Agency described it as “the worst to date”, with more spike proteins than other mutants and twice as many mutations as the current...
Do you want to know how the United States deals with the mismatch between oil supply and demand? Do you want to know that the relevant committee of the European Parliament has passed a proposal on ...
by admin on 11-26-21
1. The construction of a “capital market alliance” in the European Union went further, and the companies of Chicago quickly voiced their opposition. On Thursday, local time, the European Commission formally accepted four legislative agendas aimed at promoting the interconnection of fi...
Do you know the Italian antitrust regulator announced that Amazon was fined 68.7 million euros and Apple 134.5 million euros. Want to know more news in the world. Kind check CFM’s news today.
by admin on 11-24-21
1. According to the latest news from the Hindustan Times, the cabinet of the Indian government will withdraw the agricultural reform bill on Wednesday (24), according to the latest news from the Hindustan Times on Wednesday. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced on the 19th that he would ...
Do you want to know about global trade? Do you want to know the EU budget for 2022? Do you know the inflation situation in Britain?kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 11-18-21
1. WTO: the growth rate of global trade in goods slows. On the 15th, local time, the WTO released the latest barometer of trade in goods, with a reading of 99.5, close to the benchmark value of 100. Compared with the barometer of trade in goods in the previous period, the reading decreased signif...
Do you know Portugal passed an amendment to the labor law on “working from home”. Want to know more news in the world. Kind check CFM’s news today.
by admin on 11-16-21
1. Tesla: according to the US official website, the price of Model Y has increased by 1000 US dollars again. The Model Y long-range version currently sells for $58990, while the high-performance version costs $63990. 2. World Gold Council: after five consecutive months of net inflows, China’...
Do you know the European Union has proposed to build an European army of 5000 troops? Want to know more news in the world. Kind check CFM’s news today.
by admin on 11-12-21
1. The British government announced that it would recognize World Health Organization (WHO) ‘s emergency use list of COVID-19 vaccines, including Chinese medicine, Sinopec vaccine and Indian-made Covaxin vaccine, from November 22nd. Passengers who have been fully vaccinated on the list do n...
Do you know the global shortage of chips? Do you know novel coronavirus’s lasting influence on various countries? Do you want to know the current export volume and unemployment rate of the Un...
by admin on 11-09-21
1. US exports fell 3% to US$207.6 billion in September, while imports rose 0.6% to US$288.5 billion, with a deficit of US$80.9 billion in September surpassing the record of US$73.2 billion in June, according to the Commerce Department. Data showed that US non-farm payrolls rose by 531000 in Octob...
Do you know United States ADP employment increased by 571000 in October, compared with an estimated increase of 400000, compared with a previous increase of 568000. It’s a new high since June...
by admin on 11-05-21
1. WTO: global exports of intermediate goods increased by 47% in the second quarter compared with the same period last year, with the largest increase in African exports. According to the report, China maintained rapid growth in IG imports and exports in the second quarter, while Australia’...
Do you want to know about the chips around the world? Do you want to know the problem of supply chain disruption in the United States? Do you want to know the Korean currency rate?Kind check CFM...
by admin on 11-02-21
1.Facebook renamed Meta, Zuckerberg: will focus on shifting to emerging computing platforms based on virtual reality. From now on, meta-universe will come first, not Facebook first. 2.According to the announcement, in September 2020, the US PCE price index rose 4.4% year-on-year, 0.3% month-on-mo...
Do you know Biden signed an order to implement new vaccine requirements for most foreign air travelers from November 8 and lift strict travel restrictions on China, India and most European countrie...
by admin on 10-29-21
1. When attending a meeting of the American Chicken Association on October 28 local time, US Trade Representative Dai Qi said that the purpose of her contacts with China is to ease the tense relations between the United States and China, because the current trade relations between the two countri...
Page 1 / 16
Get Detailed Prices
Write your message here and send it to us