CFM-B2F(business to factory)&24-Hour Lead Time
Our online shop is available for
Event Display Products
Fitted Table Covers
Standard Table Covers
Stretch Table Covers
EZ Tube Popup Display
EZ Tube Banner Stand
Fabric Popup Displays
Step and Repeat Backdrop
Tension Fabric Display
Other Trade Show Displays
Custom Pole Flags
Double sided banner
Double sided printing flag
Headwear & Fashions
Custom Printed Arm Sleeve
Custom Printed Bandanas
Custom Printed Headwear
Custom Printed Scarves
The Ministry of Health of India released data showing that India had a total of 20665148 confirmed cases. More news,Kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 05-07-21
1. Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs: as of April 1, the number of children aged 14 and under in Japan was 14.93 million, down about 190000 from a year earlier, the lowest since 1950. After 47 consecutive years of decline, the proportion of children in the population has dropped to the lo...
The epidemic broke out in India. Do you want to know about the restrictions on India? Do you want to know some military developments in other countries?Kind check the CFM’s news today .
by admin on 05-04-21
1. The Pentagon has announced that it will cancel all military-funded projects to build the border wall between the United States and Mexico, and the unspent funds will be returned to the military. The returned funds for the construction of the wall will be used for delayed military construction ...
Do you know the total population of the United States is more than 330 million. More latest news from all over the world. Kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 04-30-21
1. According to the census data of the United States, the total population of the United States is more than 330 million. California lost one seat in Congress for the first time in 170 years because the state’s population base is directly linked to seats in the House of Representatives. In ...
Do you want to know the details of the epidemic in India that is completely out of control? What is the vaccination situation in other countries? And some of the latest developments in other intern...
by admin on 04-27-21
1. Zimbabwe will sell elephant hunting rights due to financial problems caused by COVID-19 ‘s epidemic, the Russian satellite network reported. Under the proposed license, hunters will be given the right to kill no less than 500 elephants in 2021. The Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Service sai...
Do you know more than half of all adults in the United States have been vaccinated with at least one dose, and 80% of people over the age of 65 have received at least one dose. Want to know more,Ki...
by admin on 04-23-21
1. The Bank of England has announced a joint creation of a central bank digital money working group with the Treasury. The government and the Bank of England have not yet decided whether to introduce central bank digital currency in the UK and will engage with stakeholders on its benefits, risks ...
Do you want to know about classical swine fever in Japan? Do you want to know the Sino-US joint statement on climate crisis? Do you want to know how badly Britain suffered after Brexit?Kind check t...
by admin on 04-20-21
1. Kluge, director of the European Regional Office of the World Health Organization (WHO), said in Athens, Greece, on the 16th that cooperation and vaccine are the only way for the world to overcome the COVID-19 epidemic. He called on all countries to expand the scale of vaccination and hoped tha...
Do you know Biden decided to withdraw troops from Afghanistan by September 11, 2021. Kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 04-16-21
1. Local time 12, Hollywood actor Dawn Johnson said in an interview that if he gets enough support, he will run for president of the United States to serve the public. Dawn Johnson, 48, one of the highest-paid and most popular actors in the United States, told the media as early as 2016 that he &...
The impact of the epidemic on the international economy is still very serious. Do you want to know about the changes in food prices at the United Nations? Do you want to know the latest epidemic si...
by admin on 04-13-21
1. The Japanese government basically decided to discharge Fukushima nuclear sewage into the sea. On April 13, the Japanese government will hold a cabinet meeting to make a formal decision. Japanese public opinion here believes that this move is bound to arouse opposition from Japanese fishermen a...
Do you know the European Drug Administration confirmed that the AstraZeneca vaccine could cause thrombosis in recipients? More details,Kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 04-09-21
1. The International Monetary Fund ((IMF)) raised its forecast for global economic growth again on Tuesday, predicting that the global economy will grow by 6% this year, a rate not seen since the 1970s. Analysts say this is largely due to unprecedented policies to deal with the COVID-19 epidemic....
Do you want to know about the vaccine situation in various countries? Do you want to know the impact of the epidemic on the international economy?Kind check the CFM’s news today .
by admin on 04-06-21
1. After the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic, world trade will usher in a strong but uneven recovery, with global trade expected to grow by 8 per cent in 2021. In 2020, the impact of the epidemic on merchandise trade volume varies from region to region, with imports and exports falling sharply in...
Page 1 / 10
Get Detailed Prices
Write your message here and send it to us