CFM-B2F(business to factory)&24-Hour Lead Time
Our online shop is available for
Event Display Products
Fitted Table Covers
Standard Table Covers
Stretch Table Covers
EZ Tube Popup Display
EZ Tube Banner Stand
Fabric Popup Displays
Step and Repeat Backdrop
Tension Fabric Display
Other Trade Show Displays
Custom Pole Flags
Double sided banner
Double sided printing flag
Headwear & Fashions
Custom Printed Arm Sleeve
Custom Printed Bandanas
Custom Printed Headwear
Custom Printed Scarves
Do you know the latest forecast of the Economist Intelligence Unit’s ranking of the world’s major economies has changed significantly under the influence of multiple factors such as the...
by admin on 02-26-21
1. China has provided vaccine assistance to 53 developing countries and has exported and is exporting vaccines to 22 countries. After the first delivery of COVID-19 vaccine to Pakistan, COVID-19 vaccine assisted by China to Cambodia and Laos has arrived in the two countries. China will also deliv...
Do you want to know the global debt situation affected by the epidemic? Do you want to know the new developments in other countries? Kind check the CFM’s news today .
by admin on 02-23-21
1. The latest monitoring results from the Institute of International Finance show that as a result of the epidemic, global debt increased by US$24 trillion to a record US $281 trillion in 2020. At the same time, the global debt-to-GDP ratio is more than 355%. Government debt as a share of GDP ros...
Do you know more than 3.03 million children in the United States had been infected with novel coronavirus. Kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 02-19-21
1. [bank of America] February fund manager survey showed that the allocation of stocks and commodities reached the highest level since February 2011. Fund managers’ cash holdings fell to 3.8 per cent, the lowest level since before the “tapering panic” broke out in March 2013. 2...
Do you want to know the latest American foreign policy? Do you want to know about the changes in import and export tariffs on cosmetics in South Korea? Do you want to know the threat of COVID-19 ga...
by admin on 02-09-21
1.In his first foreign policy speech since taking office, US President Joe Biden announced three decisions: (1) the United States will end its support for Saudi offensive attacks in Yemen; (2) suspend the withdrawal of troops from Germany; and (3) increase the number of refugees accepted by the U...
Do you know cancer has become the second leading cause of death in the world. And the number of new cases of cancer is expected to increase significantly in the coming decades. Kind check CFM’s new...
by admin on 02-05-21
1. Russia Today (RT) reports that the New Strategic Arms reduction Treaty between Russia and the United States has been officially extended until February 2026. 2.US: in January, ADP employment increased by 174000 and is expected to increase by 50, 000, compared with a decrease of 123000. 3. Bezo...
Do you want to know the general situation of the global economy today? Do you want to know the latest news about the World Health Organization? And the latest vaccine research in various countries?...
by admin on 02-02-21
1.The government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative region (HKSAR) announced today that it will no longer recognize the British National (overseas) (BNO) passport) as a valid travel document and proof of identity. With effect from 31 January, the BNO passport cannot be used for entry or exit...
Do you know commercial organization has provided 10 days manned space service? Kind check CFM’s news today .
by admin on 01-29-21
1. Michael Ryan, director of World Health Organization (WHO) ‘s health emergency program, said COVID-19 is likely to spread for a long time unless people comply with epidemic prevention regulations and vaccine coverage meets the required standards. If the vaccine coverage among young people...
Do you want to know about the riots caused by the epidemic in other countries? In addition, what is the difference in immune response between the sexes? Have countries been under all kinds of press...
by admin on 01-26-21
1. The European Parliament plans to hold hearings to invite CEO of Amazon, Apple, Facebook and Google’s Alphabet to attend in an attempt to crack down on the power of US tech giants. In the coming months, the European Parliament will advise on a proposed proposal by the European Commission,...
The global impact of the epidemic continues. Do you want to know the latest epidemic situation? Do you want to know the current economic situation of various countries? Do you want to know the resu...
by admin on 01-22-21
1. Europe’s largest economy is expected to achieve “significantly positive” inflation in January for the first time in nearly half a year. It also warns of uncertainty about the outlook for inflation, and there is still uncertainty about whether changes in tax rates are fully re...
Do you know people on the streets of the Austrian capital Vienna protested against the blockade restrictions imposed by the government to contain the epidemic of COVID-19. Do you know COVID-19 vac...
by admin on 01-19-21
1. Vice President Burns recently called Vice President-elect Kamala Harris to congratulate her and said he would provide relevant assistance for the handover.It is also reported that Trump plans to fly out of Washington shortly before Biden is officially sworn in next week (January 20). 2. On Jan...
Page 1 / 8
Get Detailed Prices
Write your message here and send it to us